Fab Sl600

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok, it's not from Ebay, but from Germany's answer to Exchange & Mart, mobile.de
I have to say I quite like the White with red leather interior.
I also like the wild styling and doors :eek:

Darren
I think you ought to point out there is female nudity on your post as I think it might be a 'no, no' for folks to view at their place of employment?

John

I am sure that is the same car as in the other thread, its the same body but someone has added the chrome strips to the grill, the 06 car has a 3 bar chrome grill and thats the first 4 bar chrome grill that I have seen.

You'll look great crusin' the strip and keeping an eye on your ho's in that baby...:rock::p

I think you ought to point out there is female nudity on your post as I think it might be a 'no, no' for folks to view at their place of employme

Point me in the right direction John, I haven't found it yet :D

Point me in the right direction John, I haven't found it yet :D
:) The bottom right corner file was a nude, or scantily clad lady prancng about. It has npw changed to someone peeling off 100 euro notes. Perhaps that is the fee for the young lady? :D :devil:

Regards
John

:) The bottom right corner file was a nude, or scantily clad lady prancng about. It has npw changed to someone peeling off 100 euro notes. Perhaps that is the fee for the young lady? :D :devil:

Regards
John

Its just a peeling off link, and its what ever takes your fancy
(shame I missed it)

Quote "I think you ought to point out there is female nudity on your post as I think it might be a 'no, no' for folks to view at their place of employme

I couln't find it anyway are you sure it was THAT site :) it was the only reason I clicked on the link. Are you sure it wasn't in your Favorites....you accidently clicked on :) :)

Regards
John

I didn't actually notice any female nudity (may be something to do with my prominent homosexuality :p ) LOL
But apologies to any Mods, for that one! :eek:

Darren

She's gone :( Now I can't accidentally find it and tut at the accidental appearance on my screen accidentally

She's gone :( Now I can't accidentally find it and tut at the accidental appearance on my screen accidentally
So that people can sleep again I went looking for her and got this

The document you are looking for is temporarily not available!
Please try again later...

So that people can sleep again I went looking for her and got this

The document you are looking for is temporarily not available!
Please try again later...

I didn't realise MBClub.co.uk had so many perverts!
You'll all start to wharp my fragile innocent 22 year old mind ;) :p

Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom