fabric car port?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welland99

Car
W210 E280 estate 1999 facelift; 6th gen honda accord coupe 2000
My drive is underneath two large oak trees. In summer, these drop spots on the car.
#In winter, they drop leaves.

I've been wondering if I coulg get some kiind of car port built from fabric. does anybody knoe?

Sorry should have been more constructive any of THESE any good. They are what we use at service areas on motorsport events had some for years very durable

What about those shade cloths permanently anchored to a pole or two and typically to a corner of a house or school to form a large triangle for shade. That might be a little less attractive to thieves....??

Last edited:
why fabric? Can't you make a simple car port?

I would be extremely cautious about anything that's going to be left unattended.

If something comes loose in a strong wind overnight God knows what damage it might do to your car, flapping about ...

Properly made and installed they are very strong indeed. That one in the Cafe above isn't, it should really be three pointed and set so water doesn't accumulate. Looks like a flapper too. But you can get them absolutely stable and long lasting if done correctly. If you know you are going to get a severe storm you can take them down very easily........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom