Face lift w203 tacho

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thejack

Hi, does anybody tried to retrofit an early w203 model (2003) with a a face lift (2004) w 203 tachometer dash module?
If so, is that tacho plug and play?
I have bought one from ebay, it is really in mint conditions and fully operating but, as you can imagine, I'm afraid to get some damage and, before to put it in, I'd like to get as much info as possible.
Any hint?
Thanks

It will not work. This cluster works only with the new MOST system and your prefacelifted car is not mostified. Even if it was it would not work with a used cluster. Cluster must have less than 1000 miles in the memory in order to be adjusted to the car.

I was afraid of this. The instrument, as the seller said, had 10000 km when it was taken off from the vehicle.
You metioned MOST, forgive my ignorance but can you better explain what MOST stands for and how it works?
So no way to adjust to that car at all?
Thanks again and sorry for my English which isn't my mother language.

It worked for me, from a 2004 in to my 2003 pluged in and it worked no problems. Milage is showing ----- but thats getting sorted because im getting the eprom removed from my old speedo and put on to the new. I wont even lose my settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom