facebook "snooping"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can't you get the source to print a screen capture of the offending information from bacefook?

I had a situation where at one point an employee decided they weren't 100% happy (out of the blue) so decided to try and go down a tribunal route, needless to say others offered up information on them to allow me to say... smack them back in to line, some of the information was on FB so I said to the informants to print the details out I'll cover the costs and we'll keep it anonymous. Presented the information to my solicitors along with the other grievances/disciplinary materials I had for the said employee and they backed down almost immediately.

Transpired that someone had told them to make something up take it to tribunal and get a pay out for a "quick" buck. As it happened that didn't work so well and they handed in their resignation.

It's people like that who need putting down.

It's nonsense like this that made me become self employed in my 20's.

I'm not a good employee, I can't deal well at all with the office politics, back stabbing, snidey people, ladder climbers, backside lickers etc.

I would never get anywhere in a business as an employee as my inability to keep my mouth shut when I'm annoyed/faced with incompetance never endeared me to management.

Life's too short and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom