Facelift E class - anyone seen one on the road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C240Sport97

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
SL400, VW California Coast and 911 GT3
Not seen one during my daily walks and cycling all around London.

has anyone seen any anywhere?

No!

Nominally I work in The Square Mile and would then have expected to see shed loads of them from around September when the 70 plate came out. Stuck working from home like the rest of the world so not expecting to see one on the road anytime soon. Not getting out also means not much chance of seeing one at a dealership.

As someone who was had designs on getting the now 'old' model last year - again rendered pointless by not needing to drive anywhere, I was hoping that there would be lots of new ones about to affect prices of used ones in my favour. I'm looking petrol version and check on prices and what is available almost daily if just for the sake of it. Supply and demand and/or Covid sees virtually no deviation in what is being asked for 2019 model year cars in well over a year. Will just sit it out until things revert to some sort of normality.

Seen a couple Sean. Tbh just looks like a big Aclass saloon.

Seen a couple Sean. Tbh just looks like a big Aclass saloon.
Ditto
It’s lost it’s personality

Easiest way to spot the facelift, are the A-class long horizontal style tail lights as opposed to the pre-facelift small S-Class style ones.

Nominally I work in The Square Mile and would then have expected to see shed loads of them from around September when the 70 plate came out.
I walk around the square mile often and haven't seen any.

Put up a picture so I can see what I am looking for. Modern saloon MB's are beginning to morph into one these days.

They always have, since the beginning.

2 dealerships up from my work is the mercedes dealership, dont think i have actually seen 1 there whilst driving past

Go to an airport somewhere (Germany might be a good place to start) , bound to be a load of them waiting outside the arrivals hall.
A bit difficult to have cause to be at an airport in the UK let alone a German one!

A bit difficult to have cause to be at an airport in the UK let alone a German one!
I know what you are saying , but tell that to all those I know who are travelling all over the place on business as we type. The only reason I am still in the UK is because I have turned down overseas work because I just can't be ****d with all the faffing about because of covid, and the risk of getting stuck somewhere I don't really need to be.

Either way , once things open up I still believe these elusive E class cars will be on view at many airports. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom