facelift e class cabrio uk launch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
when is this car launched in UK please

any dates or time scales appreciated

Thanks

anyone know of a decent spec on a e220cdi / e250cdi amg sport cabrio

light interior
designo exterior or burgundy/beige
few toys like reversing camera etc etc

thankssss

There's a gorgeous new dark navy leather which is accented with a nice shade of beige with all the contrasting stitching too, looks stunning in the pics I've seen, might be worth a look?

where is it?

do you know which dealership?

my local dealer (mb chesterfield) has got a demo 220cdi sport but its white with black leather, no designo extras, most demos are looking that way at the minute

my local dealer (mb chesterfield) has got a demo 220cdi sport but its white with black leather, no designo extras, most demos are looking that way at the minute

that's my local dealer too - cant say i have seen your car around and i wouldnt miss it, I'm sure

what are Chesterfield like? bought my car from Sheffield and continued to use them so far but I have to drive past Chesterfield to get there!

Ian

PS sorry for thread hi jack! good luck with the hunt.....

all demo cars are black interior in silver or white or black ..

that's my local dealer too - cant say i have seen your car around and i wouldnt miss it, I'm sure

what are Chesterfield like? bought my car from Sheffield and continued to use them so far but I have to drive past Chesterfield to get there!

Ian

PS sorry for thread hi jack! good luck with the hunt.....

They're really good to me to be fair, always sort any issues out I have or concerns relating to the cars. Same dealer network as Sheffield as well so you might be just as well to use them if you have to go past!

I can't say I take my car there very often mainly the annual service now, had a few warranty issues initially but plain sailing *touch wood* since then. I will probably be around there now and again over the next few weeks - very interested in the A45 so need to get back to them on that. I'm not so fussed with the facelift E-Coupe/Cabrio now, was parked next to one on Sunday evening and it just resembled a bigger C-Class (irony, right?) to me.

I'd be pretty sure you could order one now. The pricelist is available on the Mercedes website.

Milton Keynes had a silver/black demo E-Cabriolet in - not sure which engine variant.

I ordered the new E250-Coupe in Diamond Silver/Black - it arrives next week. If you order in standard colours and no extras you can get them quite quick. I was limited by budget in that respect....

i need it within 1-2 weeks or sure if im gonna get one..or the motivation and purpose is gone.. its a gift for mother in Law

my wifes brother lives abroad and is over for one week, so we thinking of doing this ..

have had a good offer on iridium silver with grey interior, few toys, and blue hood.. for £42k

but not the designo feel we were thinking..

whilst have been offered a new pre facelift e350cdi with absolutly everything, designo mocha and porcelain.. list is £62k, and offered for £54k

not a fan of the pre facelift though when the new facelift looks very good.. and the new saloon facelift looks very very bad

Last edited:
whilst have been offered a new pre facelift e350cdi with absolutly everything, designo mocha and porcelain.. list is £62k, and offered for £54k

tell them £42k and they have a deal :D

e class cab.JPG

e class caba.JPG

This was in Grimsby on Sunday couldn't get good pictures as restricted manoeuvrability. I know it's not the spec you are looking for.

Have you tried Mercedes approved used site? Sometimes they have new cars with a few miles and you might be able to get a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom