Facelift W204 central display

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’ve had freeview tv in previous cars that works while in motion, the passengers loved it.
Don’t assume because a car has it that the driver is watching!

I’ve had freeview tv in previous cars that works while in motion, the passengers loved it.
Don’t assume because a car has it that the driver is watching!

True, but it's illegal to have this feature in the UK.

It is perfectly legal in the uk to have screens in the rear that show video while in motion

not video in motion when car in stationary does it play ?

You can play video from the USB, but not from the phone, because the phone's Bluetooth connection is for voice calls and/or for steaming music, but it does not support streaming video.

When playing video from the USB, the infotainment screen will go blank when the car starts moving.

It is perfectly legal in the uk to have screens in the rear that show video while in motion
In the rear, yes.

I never said anything about the front, you assumed that.

You can stream video/mirror the screen via Wi-Fi, which the carplay modules use.

I never said anything about the front, you assumed that.

You can stream video/mirror the screen via Wi-Fi, which the carplay modules use.

I assumed that because I raised the issue in relation the OP's question which was about the front screen.

Apologies, I didn't realise that your comment was about the rear screens.

@dest sir is the system NTG 4.5 ? I got the module but it says it works only with 4.5/4.7 ?

Attachments

• IMG_3381-2.jpg
    IMG_3381-2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
@dest does the screen look clear google maps ? in the CarPlay ? it looks little blurry is it due to the resolution ? how does it looks for you ? can you add a picture here

@markjay you have any idea ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom