Facelift W210 E55 australian spec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lovely car, would have bought it this weekend until I called the guy.

He's selling on behalf of his uncle who's already signed the logbook. His uncle will not be present for the sale as he cannot deal with people or selling cars and the car will not be sold from his uncles address. I told him if the car checked out I'd pay asking price as long as his uncle would be present but he said no.

Avoid IMO.

HAHAHA Ausie Spec, Love it!
But unfortunately the neck pain trying to look at those pictures is felt here also!

Lovely car, would have bought it this weekend until I called the guy.

He's selling on behalf of his uncle who's already signed the logbook. His uncle will not be present for the sale as he cannot deal with people or selling cars and the car will not be sold from his uncles address. I told him if the car checked out I'd pay asking price as long as his uncle would be present but he said no.

Avoid IMO.

sounds very odd

Very interesting spec and coupled with the lowish miles of 105k... if the miles are genuine and is relatively rust free, could be a great buy...

These facelift W210's look and feel the business and really are a bargain...

Very interesting spec and coupled with the lowish miles of 105k... if the miles are genuine and is relatively rust free, could be a great buy...

That's what really caught my eye but the sellers circumstances are just odd. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom