Facelift W210 E55 Breaking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bet theres a lot of people who cant accept they are worth nothing so are turning to breaking them in an attempt to get more money back for them, I just paid £2995 for a 94k miler, they are silly money at the moment

I bet theres a lot of people who cant accept they are worth nothing so are turning to breaking them in an attempt to get more money back for them, I just paid £2995 for a 94k miler, they are silly money at the moment

I agree, the prices on ebay are getting lower by the day...I've been thinking about breaking my '99 for the above reasons, it's a shame but better that than virtually giving it away.

The more that get broken up the rarer they will become and prices will rise :)

does anybody know if this model uses the same suspension/shocks as a 2001 CL55 as one of mine has a slight leak?

thanks

No the cl55 has abc and the shocks are specific to the cl.

I agree, the prices on ebay are getting lower by the day...I've been thinking about breaking my '99 for the above reasons, it's a shame but better that than virtually giving it away.

Surprised you're still posting here Shaun after the way you have been talking about this forum (and Ollie in particular) on the other side of the Atlantic. If you have something smart to say...then say it here. I really think people who play up to their American cousins in such a condescending way really don't know much.

Just joined MB UK..Please read why.. - Page 8 - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

To see the content you may have to join that forum. he's not the only member on here badmouthing on the other side of the Atlantic. tonysmallz is aka Sonny Burnett.

Some quotes from Shaun:

"I joined because I was reading it and they talk ****...I couldn't comment unless I joined..........so I had to in order to speak my mind".

and:

"Hey, I've sobered up now and let of my stress...Just been reading my posts UK MB has a top tech who says ECU resets don't work....I dropped a bollock, I should have entered a different user name..Going to see if I can change it."

and from Sonny:

!i was a member there i have totaly gave up posting, i dont know what it is in the UK right now but everyone is such a douche.. small minded, there was a post on there once with a member talking about "people with brown skin" and how they are all criminals. i mean what a joke racist and small minded.... who knows, its a bull**** forum "

He got it wrong, you would not believe the racism and the foul language over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom