Facelift W211 black, possibly S211 any colour, 320CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stocho

Wanted:

1. W211 facelifted 2006 - 2007 E320CDI.

2. Possibly estate - any colour, also E320CDI.

Where are you located and what budget did u have in mind?

North of London Stevenage / Cambridge area.

Budget based on market values of such cars, Parker's example prices are below:

Attachments

• ParkersVal.JPG
    ParkersVal.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 28
I wouldn't be guided by parkers to a certain extent , condition and history imo . Mileage adjustments, options/toys on the car, lots of variables.

Today viewed E320CDI Avantgarde 07-plate, 160k miles, Command, Memory Seats Bi-Xenons - so good spec really. Trader sale at just 5,200. Tempting price but quite horrible inside: steering wheel dirty and very worn, The door to the compartment between the seats has such a mark as though someone had put a frying pan onto it, the driver's door has a "stub wound" on the inside, overall the front of the car feels dirty... But then who knows, may be a valeting professional would spend 500 pounds on it and it would look like 7-8k car....

Yeah I agree dont go by parkers I have just bought this 06 facelift e280cdi sport with 72k for £6400 car is mint all it needed was the wheels refurbed to which I have now done and im over the moon!

ForumRunner_20150110_191907.jpg

If you can travel to N.I theres a lovely example for sale which I viewed but I was too keen on the colour, I have travelled to mainland before to buys cars it doesnt cost that much, 50 quid flight and 120 return boat here's the advert anyways (nothing to do with me)

http://www.usedcarsni.com/137185321

Been for sale for a while now so should expect a good discount

Last edited:
Yeah I agree dont go by parkers I have just bought this 06 facelift e280cdi sport with 72k for £6400 car is mint all it needed was the wheels refurbed to which I have now done and im over the moon!

Congratulations! It is difficult to find cars in mint condition of that age at a reasonable price. However the price you paid is almost spot on Parker's valuation of £6,570. So yours has not done as many miles as Parkers assume but needed wheels refurbs so was so was £170 cheaper. But as I said - an excellent buy as difficult to find mint cars reasonably priced (too many touch the 2009 model prices just because their owners think they are mint).

Attachments

• ParkersVal2.JPG
    ParkersVal2.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 9
Yes I agree thanks should have said I bought mine from a indie dealer but do agree even looking privately there is a vast difference in prices ie. 6k-10.5k same yr mileage etc good luck in ur hunt for the ideal car at the right money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom