Fair play to the Police today ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
As some of you may recall ive bashed the Police on a couple of threads due to one reason or the other. But today the first time in my life I had reason to call them. 3 Cars and a F.L.O where there within 5 minutes of my call.

It was obviously a priority for them (A lost toddler walked into my shop - soaking wet and shoeless !)

So well done Catford Police :)

Good to hear they're there when needed the most.

I sincerely hope the toddler gets the help he/she deserves.

Ant.

FIL went missing before Christmas...police were very very quick.

A job well done.
Its easy to criticise the police but its not a job id want to do, too many nutters out there.

I know a guy in plod and he a top bloke. He tells me anonymous stuff about things that have happened and actually it can be a tough thankless job at times by the sound of it.

When I compare what I hear to my bad days - it's easy to lose perspective.

Like with everything in life, you get good people and knobheads so some are bound to turn up in every profession.

I got stop in Feb/Mar for driving like a dickhead and I was - undertaking and speeding. However, in my defence, my brain had just been flipped over to my mum passing and someone ****** me off before that and I lost it.

It's no excuse but the cops who stopped me, once they were able to catch me but they were impressed with the performance and sound lol, were very sympathetic having been quite bullish to start off with.

I think we owe them a lot putting their lives on the line protecting us for a really quite poor salary considering the work they do.

Good read, whats FLO? and TLA?

Yes Brian, perhaps someone will print a list of abbreviations and their meanings, that would be helpful.

Stupid app won't let me type without changing it

Apparently Mr Developer has removed his post after my droll remark, and my answer to it, could it be I hit a nerve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom