FAKE AMG Badges on Non-AMG Cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
A short tongue-in-cheek video with a handful of cars, with 'fake' AMG badges attached. (dont take this video seriously its meant to be light hearted during the lockdown).

Speaking of which, I was hoping to have been releasing my Nurburgring & Renntech journey video now, but wasnt able to visit/film due to lock down, so this is a stop gap video :(

Anyway, wait until the end with the non Mercedes cars which also have AMG badges :D :D :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I have had a number of people (mainly in the states/Europe) who have asked me if its possible to buy the Fake AMG logo... got me thinking...

So I have started making some with a 3D printer, will make a small number and will be available soon.

Again, light hearted and people will be fitting them in an ironic matter, kinda like those fake Nurburgring stickers which say 'Neverbeen" :)

fak1.jpg

Attachments

• fak3.jpg
    fak3.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 15
  • fak2.jpg
    fak2.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 16
Ooooh Renntech, have you been meddling?

Ooooh Renntech, have you been meddling?

Had contacted them and arranged a possible factory tour (for which I would have filmed) and would have investigated some possible power increases...

The ring is open again (Devils Diner & the carparks are shut) and you arent allowed to get out of your car. I have credit with Apex Hotel to use within the next 2 years now, so I will be planning on returning asap.

Also seen fake silver speaker grills on eBay. Ok if you want to pretend you have a better stereo but not Cricket If selling the car and don’t mention it.

If I can't have AMG on the back of my cls GE is it OK to have a brabus decal?
It does have a brabus chip after all........ 😂😂😂😉

VOLUME II

Just created a Volume II. As with volume one. The video isn't meant to be taken seriously. What people do to their own cars is their business 🙂

Last edited:
Love the quality (and careful application) of the AMG badge on the B Class...LOL!

Just created a Volume II. As with volume one. The video isn't meant to be taken seriously. What people do to their own cars is their business 🙂

The Sprinter wins first prize 😁

I bet that isnt too difficult* to create given the space with a Sprinter. Making a E63 bumper fit onto the vans chassis etc

*As far as total conversions go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom