Fake AMG Badge's Photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Hi Guys,

Without getting into the usual Fake AMG badge debate, would anyone have any photos of them fitted that I could use in a video?

Please post below if so :)

Do you mean the actual AMG badge being a fake, or a OEM AMG badge fitted to a AMG replica? I have a non OEM AMG (fake badge) fitted to the engine cover of my C43.

So, an amg line car with an amg badge is not what your after because they are amg`s without the engine?

Can we just have photos please. There are plenty of threads already thete on this.

Can we just have photos please. There are plenty of threads already thete on this.
I know sorry i couldnt resist, i wanted to be the early bird

I'll probably regret this, Karl, but if it helps you out! I bought this R320 CDI a few years ago, very tidy sub 70k miles, but with an AMG obsessed previous owner - AMG badges everywhere! On the steering wheel, on the interior door trim of each door, the rad grille, tailgate, it even had AMG seatbelt covers, although I don't dislike the 20" wheels and exhaust tips! I had only planned keeping it for a few months, and now can't be bothered to take them off in case it marks the paintwork on the tailgate.

6_f.jpg

16_f.jpg

17_f.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

Haha perfect!

So, an amg line car with an amg badge is not what your after because they are amg`s without the engine?
AMG line cars dont have AMG badges on the exterior apart from the rims. what you commonly see is aftermarket badges stuck on.

Was waiting for that haha. It was like that when I got it and I removed it after a month or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom