Fake AMG Badge's Photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Which ML is a real AMG? Both badged AMG.

full

36A57ED7-41E1-40BF-8E80-7F0B018659C2.jpeg Seen this for sale on the internet somewhere the other day

Here is one from eBay for an..... AMG E320 CDI I really hope the left hand badging is not some attempt at a '3.2 AMG' :rolleyes:

AMG E320.jpg

Any more guys? - making a video this weekend (and including the one I bought also :D)

Real AMG's are not bland.
Mercedes dumbed the brand down by sticking the badge on just about everything that leaves the factory. The final straw was putting it on diesels.

AMG is still AMG but doesn't have that powerful name like before.
Cars from 1967 up to 2000 are cool after that not so very much at least not to me.
I like older boxy cars like Hammertime or 560SEC 6,0L wide body coupés but these were pre-merger cars, that's special cars.

It's cool we like different stuff. ;)

well i have a w204 facelift c180 amg sport + coupe (even says amg on the registration document) and as its been pointed out its not a real 1, i think my seats, steering wheel, gear gaitor door cards etc with the red stitching actually looks better than the trim that comes in a c63, i even think the diamond cut wheels look better too

Might have AMG bling but it's what is under the hood that counts when a Golf Gti leaves you standing. :) Mine also has AMG bling but is no AMG.

Mine also has AMG bling but is no AMG.
That's not necessarily a bad thing Rory, I wouldn't want AMG stiff suspension on my SL, it's just fine as it is!

Can we stick to photos please guys? Plenty of other threads discussing Merc's watering down of the brand cheers!

That's not necessarily a bad thing Rory, I wouldn't want AMG stiff suspension on my SL, it's just fine as it is!
True but I do love the sound they make. My son has the new E53 AMG coupe and I'm really envious everytime he starts it and drives off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom