Fake Panoramic Sunroof

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbjeppm

MB Enthusiast
Car
C207 E Coupe 350cdi, W166 ML 250 Cdi Sport, R171 SLK 350, Suzuki V Strom DL650
I saw a car that had been lowered and bodykitted and while at the paintshop the guy had the roof sprayed black (car was white w211 IIRC). It actually looked really cool :)

If that one is removable then it's probably vinyl/plastic sticker.

Heres a W202 with one, im thinking they look alright TBH :)

24082007162.jpg

Yes I like that, be nice if it were panaramic sunroof but a lot cheaper...

Bit like the M3 / M6 with Carbon roofs...

IMAG2619.jpg

Reading the title, I was expecting something really bad.
But, I agree - It looks OK.

PS. That M6 has a worse rear end than Jo Brand !!

very interesting, but why? if you know about the car you know its a fake. carbon look is diffrent but trying out the panoramic glass look is not right, just like putting an AMG on a non-AMG it just stands out. but each to their own.

hmmmm and how much would one of these cost??

My first thought was also "why"....hey ho.

Re the M6 (or 6 series in general)...looks like it's designed for the yanks if you ask me..it's barge isn't it.

very interesting, but why? if you know about the car you know its a fake. carbon look is diffrent but trying out the panoramic glass look is not right, just like putting an AMG on a non-AMG it just stands out. but each to their own.

If you look at it as 'a black roof' like the M3's, it looks Ok. But I agree, it looses all credibillity when stated as 'panaramic look'

Perhaps I should just stick a big picture of an AMG SL on the side of my c-class and fool people:D

I wonder if they do a panormamic lookalike for my CLK cabriolet.:D

All will be well until you press that "roof down" button. Then you'll hear a cracking/tearing noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom