False rocks and Shop Fittings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimmy

MB Enthusiast
Car
Discovery 3 TDV6, Discovery 300TDi - Plaything!
Seeing as you lot are so helpful, I thought I would ask if anybody might be in the shopfitting trade and may be able to help me.

I am looking at fitting out a new retail/wholesale business venture. I have a 10,000 sq/ft building, half will be racked out for warehousing the other half will be a shop and I need shelving and gondola units, anybody know of a supplier? I also want to 'disguise' that the place is basically an industrial unit so I want drapes or printed fabric with an outdoor/mountain scene to hang down the sides to create an outside feel, any ideas where this can be sourced?

I also need to create several landscaped areas inside to display our products, I need rocks and gravel and woodchip etc. Is there an artificial alternative for rocks? We have thought of making some from chicken wire and paper mache or concrete mix with polystyrene or vermalite to lighten them, any thoughts or know of a supplier of plastic rocks?

Would also need a few artificial plants/trees.

Just any information as to where to start looking would be good.

You have PM

There is a company called Mathews Display, we have used them in the past to do my Dad's shop fit out.

Tel: 01634852628

B&Q do false rocks :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom