Family member borrowed it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordlee

Car
A207 E350 CDI Brabus D6
He must've been a popular family member after returning this low mileage SL55 looking like this...

MERCEDES SL55 AMG DAMAGED RED LEATHER LOW MILES HPI CLEAR | eBay

$_57.JPG

Family eh, what can you do, lol

It must be worth at least that in parts.

Quite a few salvageable bits there.

I had a funny feeling it was going to be in Bradford before I even opened the page...

I'm sure it will polish out

Always wanted an SL sadly probably never will due to the godawful suspension woes that go hand in hand with buying one with a decent engine! :(

That however would not be on my list to buy as put simply its scrap. Why its being advertised for sale is beyond me it should be crushed.

That's never worth 7k IMO.... and it would probably cost more than 10k to put right!

I seem to remember that car and story before,it sounds very suspect for loads of reasons

Always wanted an SL sadly probably never will due to the godawful suspension woes that go hand in hand with buying one with a decent engine! :(

That however would not be on my list to buy as put simply its scrap. Why its being advertised for sale is beyond me it should be crushed.

For parts?

Rear of it looks fine, a metal cutter, a spot welder and a good front half, and It'll be as good as new :)

That's repairable?!?!

No way would I drive something after seeing it in that state, surely for the cost it would be to rebuild it you could just buy one that's never been in an accident before and still have a few grand in change.

Surely it's the ideal purchase for a Z list "celeb", a premiership footballer or an ex-top golfer.

After all, there's no need to crash it, it's already been done for you!

That's nothing! You should see the cars they put back on the road in Russia!

My wife's friend rolled her Mitsubishi down a ditch (she was OK) but the car was for want of a better description, flattened. 2 months later it was back on the road with an entire top half welded on! You could even see the welds! Horrendous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom