Fancy a 1958 190SL?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hope people are reporting it !

Just asked him if there was any rust and he asked me to email him.

Suspicious.....

I've just emailed him this:

"Are there any problems that I should know about?
Real service history?
Electrics all working?
You dont seem too commital with answering on here
Old cars usually have some problems
Undoubtedly if it has been maintained its ok
Are all the papers in order?
Freight containers will have to ship to the UK
Real Service History
A credit to the owner perhaps
Undeniably a good mercedes vehicle
Does its owner proud"

Yes it is gibberish but look at the left line of letters going down :D

Last edited:
That was removed quickly for ebay

Just recieved this email.

Hello,

The Mercedes is in perfect working condition.
My experienced Mercedes tech has fully checked out this car and gives it a special high rating has a CLEAN TITLE a great history and mechanically without any problems ever safety check and pre-delivery inspection along with a fresh servicing before I ship or deliver the vehicle.I always kept it in my garage,away from bad weather and it looks gorgeous.
The problem is that in the meanwhile I had to move with my family in Germany where I got a new job as a construction engineer.The amount you will have to pay in order to own this vehicle is £5,000 with shipping costs included!
Unfortunately I am forced to let it go.You see, due to my job I had to move to Germany and I just found a great house offer.The thing is that I have to make a deposit so I can be sure that I won't loose this great offer.On the other hand, I hope I will find someone who will treat this baby like I did.
Also, I take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car,so be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of your serious intentions.
I only use eBay approved payment methods for this kind of transaction.

Let me know if you are still interested.
Regards,

VERY suspect

Just recieved this email.

Hello,

The Mercedes is in perfect working condition.
My experienced Mercedes tech has fully checked out this car and gives it a special high rating has a CLEAN TITLE a great history and mechanically without any problems ever safety check and pre-delivery inspection along with a fresh servicing before I ship or deliver the vehicle.I always kept it in my garage,away from bad weather and it looks gorgeous.
The problem is that in the meanwhile I had to move with my family in Germany where I got a new job as a construction engineer.The amount you will have to pay in order to own this vehicle is £5,000 with shipping costs included!
Unfortunately I am forced to let it go.You see, due to my job I had to move to Germany and I just found a great house offer.The thing is that I have to make a deposit so I can be sure that I won't loose this great offer.On the other hand, I hope I will find someone who will treat this baby like I did.
Also, I take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car,so be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of your serious intentions.
I only use eBay approved payment methods for this kind of transaction.

Let me know if you are still interested.
Regards,

VERY suspect

Just had a similar reply to my question....

I might play a bit of a game.

lets see if we can make this guy give up i say we stress him out to the max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom