Fancy a New Bentley for $23,000?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I thought you said it was a Bentley. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't drive that thing for $23,000.

Horse siht!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Had to check the calendar, not April 1st.....

A couple of years ago my office actually looked out on to the final inspection line for the Mulsanne in Crewe....they looked nothing like that:doh::fail

Oddly, the 'frame' didn't look very different from the roll cage in the Continental GT3 race car though....that shared only a few shell panels, it's door handles and rear lamps with the real road car:rolleyes:

I'm with Tron.

Was the video made by Trump Media by any chance?

Even if those cars do appear on the market , I'd imagine Bentley would take a similar line on copyright infringement as Daimler do , and have the offending items crushed .

The body design will be copyright

Did they not 'make' Chrysler 300 C's look like Bentley's a few years ago with a dubious looking grill conversion - in the same vein as the 'Ferrari bodykits' for Toyota MR2's in the eighties ?

Can't be done for the money so it is a wind up.

I agree. Seems implausible given the quality of materials, electronics, labour etc.

It would probably cost as much just to fit an entry-level C-class with that interior.... And that's before the car itself - engine, transmission, suspension etc - is taken into account....

(Plus the video jumps from showing a couple of steel tubes being welded together to a fully-finished car.....)

Did they not 'make' Chrysler 300 C's look like Bentley's a few years ago with a dubious looking grill conversion - in the same vein as the 'Ferrari bodykits' for Toyota MR2's in the eighties ?

I would gladly drive an original 300 C.

But I wouldn't drive a 300 C with a Bentley grille.

Last edited:
Spoof video from someone with too much time on their hands. You couldn't make anything that looked like that for £23K GBP never mind USD anywhere in the world and still make a profit yet alone using what appears to be 'Caucasian' i;e non 'sweat shop slave ' labour.

Australian voice over talking about 'miles' and not KM, LHD car shown and price in USD ? Fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom