Fancying this.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah, that's the one I would go for probably. 310BHP I think so wouldn't set the world on fire but you wouldn't expect it from the car
It came from my wife’s work (Volvo dealer).
It’s been slightly lowered and debadged and is a kind of gold/green colour so it looks like an old fogey, flat cap on the rear shelf type of car. 😎

We like cars that are a bit quirky and outside the norm.

It’s been slightly lowered and debadged and is a kind of gold/green colour so it looks like an old fogey, flat cap on the rear shelf type of car. 😎

To quote the Great Prophet.... "got a photo?"

I’m liking the simplicity of the basic models.
Agreed.

I have just given my son my E Class and will be selling the SL so I have a budget of about £20k to buy a replacement car, but every car that I am interested in seems to have issues to the point where they either cost a fortune to fix, think Mercedes adblue tanks and NOx sensors, or BMW's timing chain issues, or you read internet stories of appalling main dealer after sales service and dealers not being able to fix what should be routine issues.

I have never found it so difficult to spend £20k on a car. Bring back the days of simplicity.

We like cars that are a bit quirky and outside the norm.

That was my next question as I remember you said before your other half works for Volvo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom