Fantastic :-) Noble M12 GTR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry - didnt read the link fully before sending initially.

A friend of mine wanted me to take a test drive in one of these when he was thinking of buying one. We had to book a TDrive because they only had 1 demonstrator. Whilst on the way to the showroom, the manager phoned us to tell us that we couldn't take the TDrive because someone had stuffed the demonstrator into the central reservation that morning whilst on their test drive - how would you feel :eek: :eek: :eek:

He decided not to go with the Noble in the end and bought a GT2 - the Noble was too much like a go cart. Sounds more like a doesn't go cart and that matey boy would swap it for a horse and cart. :D

Last edited:
Q: Do you think I would be able to keep my goldfish in the headlights?

answered on: 12-Apr-05

A: Yes, that is an ideal use. You might be able to see them at night as well, well, if the headlights decide to work ...

Legend !!! LOL :D

Probably not but does sound like Christopher Neil has ;)

That man is obviously not stupid, so how did he make the mistake of turning left into Christopher Neil when he could have turned right into the Toyota dealership.

An MR2 would have given him more hours of fun given that it wouldn't have been on a recovery truck half it's life. :crazy:

Dieselman said:
That man is obviously not stupid, so how did he make the mistake of turning left into Christopher Neil when he could have turned right into the Toyota dealership.

An MR2 would have given him more hours of fun given that it wouldn't have been on a recovery truck half it's life. :crazy:

And he could always have had the oportunity for part time hairdressing work. ;)

I can't imagine anyone who was looking at a Noble having an MR2 on his shortlist. Porche/TVR and plenty of others but not an MR2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom