fao : all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samuelellis

Car
rover 218 diesel k reg (want a merc but cant afford)
you wont see me posting much anymore and it is with a sorry heart i type this but after the insurance thread that i posted thinking some of you may get as much of a laugh as i did with what insurance companys want out of me with some of the forum accusing me of mying and one user calling me a d*ck head i feel i should take a break from posting

i mean all i wanted to do was come on hear to learn about what to watch for on mecedies when i can finally afford to buy one (other lads had posters of the 911 etc i had mercedies) but alas some people decided to accuse meof lying and to make fun of my typing evne hto i have adressed the typing issue on previous occasions##i will still be prowsing but wont be posting that much, anyone who has me on there msn list say hello, i may start postign agian i may not

sam

Fair enough Samuel. Good to see you took the time to think of a parting message and managed to get as many grammar and spelling mistakes as you could.

I find people who "resign" from forums often come back. You are still welcome, the insurance thread got out of hand and was closed, of which you got personal notification.

Cool down, think about it and come back when you feel better. Please try and type in English with some punctuation when you come back - it makes threads so much nicer on the eye to read and will maybe make people more likely to give nicer responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom