FAO carrotchomper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CAT220

Car
w210 e55 estate
Spotted you over on PH's - your either with us or against us :) ......

"Hello,

Thought I would post this by way of introduction. I'm a regular of MBClub forums, despite never having owned a Merrrcedes Benz, and now have partly defected here due to the superior craic! "

World of car forums is a small place :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm ....

A traitor in our midst eh ? :rolleyes:

:) PH's is always good for a look in the classifieds

Now then (He says looking around nervously) I only went on for the classifieds you know..

And I did say only PARTIALLY defected.

Good to get a balanced view and I've seen an AWFUL lot of familiar names on there. Possibly some form of mass "outing" is in order.

Main reason I go over there is the sheer volume of conversation. Being a bit of a saddo and on the computer 24/7 one needs quantity...

Needless to say the quality is right here though.

Love you guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A sad day for MBClub Forums ....

I'm shocked and appalled ;)

But you know what Michael Corleone said ' Keep your friends close , but your enemies closer .... ' ;)

I go on PH sometimes. Some funny forums there - with some good quality wit to be found too.

Might just by my perception as an infrequent visitor however, but there do seem to be a growing number of people on the PH who lack the maturity of the average MB Club member, and I don't just mean age. :)

Though saying that its nothing compared to the Smart forum I visit. I definitely feel old there.

I go on PH sometimes. Some funny forums there - with some good quality wit to be found too.

Might just by my perception as an infrequent visitor however, but there do seem to be a growing number of people on the PH who lack the maturity of the average MB Club member, and I don't just mean age. :)

Though saying that its nothing compared to the Smart forum I visit. I definitely feel old there.

People like you disgust me. Don't try and justify youself, go back to your new mates.

Did I mention that I love you guys?? xxxx

Lol

Piston Heads Anonymous

My name is Toni and I bought the 190E through PH Classifieds...

:cool:

So what's the main reason you post on a Mercedes forum if you have never owned a Mercedes?

Just curious.

Well to be perfectly honest the main reason I joined here about a year ago was because I was thinking of buying a CLK. And I've stayed because the general conversation is entertaining and isn't all about Mercs.

I think when my current Audi sells, auction stock permitting, I may find a Mercedes to purchase so then I'll be proper like!

You're from Bristol CarrotChomper so you're okay in my book!
(well -0- just! )

Steve from Sunny Weston-s-mare
:D

Am I the only one that does not have a clue about PH? Yes, I am mature, at least in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom