FAO Charles Morgan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Luke1873

Car
Outback/MCS
Hi Charles,

Apologies for the directness of this thread, but another forum member mentioned you might be thinking of selling your C55.

As newcomer here, I can't PM, so if you're interested in selling at all please feel free to get in touch.

Best wishes

Luke

As mentioned in your other thread I am going to sell, I am away for the next ten days or so, so we can get in touch on my return, hopefully you will have enough posts to pm by then Luke.

Thanks John for getting in touch - you are and remain an inspiration to us all!

Thanks Charles. I see you bought it off another forum member, who was rather taken with the odd modification here and there. Has the spec changed at all since you got it?

No change in spec - I removed the dark tints as I couldn't see when reversing and I reinstated the original grille, but all otherwise unchanged as the handling and braking are sublime.

However, I think it best to deal with these issues offline - I think it is a bit off-colour for me to be trying to sell it here!

Sometimes if you ask the mods nicely they will let you send pms prior to 30 posts.

Right at the bottom of this page there is a "contact us" button. Hit that and ask in your nicest sit up straight, bestest hand writing for pm privilege to be granted to you.

I'm sure Luke can manage to make another 10 posts over the next ten days for when Charles returns.

If he pulls his mouse out he could manage that tonight!

If he pulls his mouse out he could manage that tonight!

After which he could get back to the forum :eek: :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom