FAO Neilrr - W124 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

acm718

Car
1994 E320 estate
Forgive me for posting this here, but as my postcount is less than 30 (I promise to seriously work on it once I get my new Merc!), I can't PM neilrr or reply to his topic in the parts for sale section here
http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=63312

I am buying a 94 320e estate, with no manual or documents - the only owner since new lost them during emigration. I've managed to trace the majority of the service history and warranty claims through Mercedes customer service and a Mercedes employee, but have no paperwork for the car at all.
I would do ANYTHING to get in touch with neil to see if he still has the owners manual and wallet available for the car he's breaking! Don't want service history or anything dodgy like that, just the owners manual, wallet, and any other bits of paper that came in the wallet with a facelifted W124 estate originally.
Help :D
As far as I can tell, you should be able to PM me, but I can't PM anyone else, or post in the for sale areas until I hit 30+ posts.
Thanks in advance! Andy

I have given you the ability to now use the PM function. :thumb:

:thumb:
Thankyou very much!
Now, about being able to walk on water and turn coal into gold... what else can you do?

Acm,

PM replied to.

Thanks Sp!ke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom