Fao rebellion automotive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hotong86

Hi. I'm just wondering do you guys respond to pms? Messaged you guys over a week ago now and no response. If this is the sort of customer service you guys provide, then please ignore my enquiry on parts for the cla.

There you go. Try calling them before you act this way.
Phone - +44 (0)1243 575258

if you rang and got no response then fair enough but if all you have done is send a pm then its not on
not everyone has time to look at messages

Acting what way? A company who decides to use a forum and advertise their products should be able to communicate with their potential customers no?

Ps: I've tried calling twice and sadly no one answered the phone.

Last edited:
as said a pm is not the best method of contact
why pm when you could pick up the phone and talk direct

As said I've tried calling twice and no answer. If people on this forum genuinely think that not replying to pm's in 1 week plus is acceptable then I guess that's your prerogative.

I don't think they're forum sponsors anymore to be fair.

try their facebook page. They are very prompt in replying via facebook.

if they havnt responded to phone calls then fair comment

Maybe they know it's you calling ...

HB said:
Maybe they know it's you calling ...

Wow Yeh that makes sense. They managed to somehow guess my number and on purposely didn't answer the call to someone wanting to spend money.

Don't get defensive of a company because someone isn't praising them on a open forum, where ironically trader feedback usually is allowed. I'll refrain from having an opinion in future

Ring them again in my experience they are really helpful. Also, as above try via FB as they normally respond within 24 hrs

Wow Yeh that makes sense. They managed to somehow guess my number and on purposely didn't answer the call to someone wanting to spend money.

Don't get defensive of a company because someone isn't praising them on a open forum, where ironically trader feedback usually is allowed. I'll refrain from having an opinion in future
Chill man. That's a joke.
Tbh we've only heard good things about them here so hopefully you'll get hold of someone soon.

Just speak to MSL, Acid - he'll sort you out mate, trust me.

As above

Not sure on MSL either, I rang over 12 months ago , to be told by the girl in reception, that someone would ring me back, sadly still waiting !!

Not sure on MSL either, I rang over 12 months ago , to be told by the girl in reception, that someone would ring me back, sadly still waiting !!

Acid's (MSL's) mobile number has been posted here a few times, might be worth trying that. I can understand your frustration but these are the best in the business and worth trying to get hold of. I would rather use companies like theirs with plenty of good forum feedback given by their customers. There are also examples of their work in threads here by members

Ring Acid on his mobile. He is very busy with work.
07765 444447

Don't expect him to answer though, he's at SEMA in Vegas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom