FAO serious dog people only: Pepper & Salt Giant Schnauzer puppies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
No, not from me but friend of ours (who bred one of our dogs) and has no less than five still available right now. Last litter snapped up before they were born but a lot less interest now. Sign of the times perhaps.

Pepper & Salt Giant Schnauzers are very rare to start with and these are about as good as you can get anywhere in the world, as witnessed by the lady who flew in from Colorado for the express purpose of choosing and taking puppy home yesterday!

Things to note:

1) These are going to be big, even by GS standards. Males can easily get to around 50Kg

2) Read this first!

Schnauzer Breed Information

3) These are not dogs that are suitable for first time dog owners, flat dwellers nor anybody who cannot or will not exercise and train them properly. Not cheap either, but you have a quality German car already so obviously need a quality German dog as well

4) Liz will not sell you one unless she thinks you are a suitable owner. So do not make the mistake of thinking that you will be going to inspect a puppy....

5) If you do have an interest PM me and I will fill you in on the joys of GS ownership

Pedigree KC Registered Giant Schnauzer Puppies in Dunwich, Suffolk born 07/10/12

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom