Farecla G3 clay mitt - Halfords

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David404

Car
GLE350d (W166)
Anybody used this clay mitt?

Opinion/comment/suggestion???

Yep , brilliant piece of kit.

Just keep the surface wet as you are doing it, i just used some diluted snowfoam in a squeezy bottle.

Kenny

I find them brilliant . I use a shampoo solution to lubricate

I've only used one once, and I've never used a clay bar. But the result was astonishing. The finish was like polished glass it was so smooth. And it must be easy to use, because I did it.

I used some diluted detailing spray as the lubricant and it worked well.

So I picked one up from Hslfords (£13) and had a go today. I've used clay bars in the past and been impressed but this mitt was a doddle to use and much faster. Used car was soapy warer as lube all good. As an occasional user of clay big advantage of this product is the improved feel, you really can feel the paint getting smoother. Feels quite corse at first but quickly smooths out as ontaminstes are removed.

Clay whole car, doing some panels 2-3 times 30 mins.

Never used a clay bar but used one of these mitts for the first time yesterday: brilliant. Super easy to use and turned "sandpaper" to super smooth glass in no time. I kept a hose pipe running on the panel while I clayed and it worked well. :) Happy face.

1500x1125.JPG

Clay Mitts are way better from www.theclayclothcompany.co.uk - far better clay compound and better coverage than the G3

G3 Left and Clay Cloth Company one right (that picture shows the older mitt also (new one is above)
14670733_929890827142682_5204498316873134275_n.jpg

Last edited:
Used the Farecla clay mitt today, remarkably ease to use with fantastic results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom