Farewell and thanks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Jim

Car
CLS63
Hi Guys and Girls,

I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for their help and guidance, before I leave tomorrow for a sunnier climate. I've not been around that much but I've enjoyed my time on this excellent forum!!

I didn't manage to sell the CLK, so she'll remain in the garage until I'm settled in the states, then my Dad will try to flog her again, this time it will be more reasonably priced. I think my low price of £31k frightened people off, and made people make some ridiculous offers. This time I'll leave it at a more realistic price of about £34k and wait to see what happens.

Some good news is that I sold the 200TE on ebay for just under £300!!! What a result.

Although I won't own a Merc whilst in the States, I will come back to visit the forum now and again.

My Dad is well chuffed with his 300TD and intends to join the club in due course!

So just a final thanks and big chuck up to all the people responsible for the club/forum.

:bannana: Good luck everyone and see you all when I get back :bannana:

Big Jim

Surely it's not farewell, just au revoir.

Good luck.

Thought your CLK looked gorgoeus and would have been seriously tempted if I'd had £31k lying around :D

Enjoy your time in the States; not envious one little bit, no sirree ;)

Good Luck on your new venture.

good luck, but dont you have the internet over in the states ?

Good luck - I'm not at all jealous, no, honest I'm not, oh well maybe a teensy bit :D

All the best...

I'm here, safe and sound. Just trying to get used to the time difference, hence why I'm up in the middle of the night!!!

Temperature is lovely.....breakfast tomorrow by the pool....Yippeee.

Thanks for everyone's well wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom