Farewell to All!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A170 Blue

Car
A180 Avantgarde Blue EFFICIENCY (1.7 Petrol)
I have owned my Mercedes A180 Avantgarde for just under two years.

As you may remember I fractured my left (Clutch) ankle last July and was unable to drive my car for nearly 4 months

My ankle has repaired but is still causing me quite a lot of discomfort after driving any great distances in heavy traffic.

Time has come to change for an automatic gearbox...........as the A Class auto box is not well known for long term reliability I have reluctantly had to move away from Mercedes Benz and have ordered a New Verso S T Spirit Automatic from my local Toyota dealer!

My time with the A Class has been good........I have loved driving it and enjoyed the banter on this forum.

So Farewell to all, and thanks for your company over the last couple of years and enjoyed meeting some of you at the various meets...........I will still look in over the forthcoming months to see how you are all doing.........Safe and happy motoring to all!

Steve M :)

Sorry to see you go, good luck with the Toyota, and do feel free to pop in from time to time.

Do pop back.
As one just recovering from a right ankle complete rebuild you have my sympathies.
I still can't drive anytime soon.

What a super phrase John - "The Edoor is always open......"
I'll use that somewhere!!!

The old fasioned name for an iDoor?

iDoor has been probably already been copy-righted to Apple... :D

Well this is the last weekend with my Mercedes Benz.......sad to be parting with it but the ankle is not getting any easier after driving it so on Tuesday it goes to be replaced with a New Toyota Verso S with an automatic gearbox...............Byeeee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom