Fast and Furious 5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
For fans of the fast and furious series of fantasy car movies here's the latest in the franchise- with the return of Vin Diesel--- FAST FIVE! :thumb:

[YOUTUBE]bf4oDjHUmkY[/YOUTUBE]

the return of vin diesel? he was in four and a cameo in three.

it is the return of tyrese gibson though, and there will be an sls in the movie.

the return of vin diesel? he was in four and a cameo in three.

it is the return of tyrese gibson though, and there will be an sls in the movie.
You are correct of course. :eek: Last one's [ no4 ]tag line was Fast and Furious New Model. Original Parts. With a gross of $72.5 million on its opening weekend, the movie evidently had the biggest April debut ever. :rock:

Official release dates----- Germany/USA 28/29th April 2011:thumb: --France 4th May 2011:confused: -- Malaysia/ UK 9/10th June 2011:doh:

Did I really see the "Rock" with a slightly dubious goatie in the trailer??? - not that I would tell him that to his face :D:D:D

I worked in my local cinema when the last one came out, the chavs that came in to watch it was genuinely funny, all i heard was cheaaaaaa maaatteeeee dis is sik look at dat drift, sadly the bloke driving at the time was infact driving in a straight line without any drifting to be seen for quite abit :S

Cool, I love these films. The only thing I can't work out is that they always seem to have about 15 gears! :confused:

I worked in my local cinema when the last one came out, the chavs that came in to watch it was genuinely funny, all i heard was cheaaaaaa maaatteeeee dis is sik look at dat drift, sadly the bloke driving at the time was infact driving in a straight line without any drifting to be seen for quite abit :S

You calling me a chav - init no wat I meen wikid dat sik man :D:D:D:D:D

It is absolute trash but fun all the same - after the year I've had I need a bit of mindless escapism - shame its not on until June!!!

haha, I like them alot just some of them who watch it is a joke, (mind you the weirdos that watched twighlight were the worst)

I always wonder how they can change gear so much, and even though they are in a race, they never seem to be flat out till they are side by side then they floor it haha

haha, I like them alot just some of them who watch it is a joke, (mind you the weirdos that watched twighlight were the worst)

I always wonder how they can change gear so much, and even though they are in a race, they never seem to be flat out till they are side by side then they floor it haha

Ha ha - the worst one I went to was one of the early Star Trek movies - some were dressed up as Spock and Scotty etc - that was wierd:crazy:

I find it amazing how much boost each and every single gear gives them, all 50 of them....;)

It's a bit like the never ending bullets in a gun's magazine in early action flicks. Fully automatic Uzi empties a magazine in about 2 - 3 seconds, you never see that on Bad Boys etc.:D
And I really would like to see someone rip the steering column out of a car select 2 wires and start it all in a few seconds. Bullsh*t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom