Fast and Loud

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SL300-24

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
1984 500SL, 2007 E320 CDI Sport Estate, 1995 SL320 R129
Gas Monkey Garage....I love that programme anyone else watch it?

Gas Monkey Garage....I love that programme anyone else watch it?

Used to but it's got a little silly since they moved garages. Don't get my started on the spin off miss fit garage either.

Yes I like it and find it entertaining.

However if I wanted someone to build me a custom car it would be Kindigit designs from the awfully named "Bitchin Rides".

They built a Datsun 240Z with GTR running gear which I find very appealing.

72 Datsun 240Z - Kindig It Design

I also like the 65 GTO they did, it's attention to detail that I find interesting.

Modern running gear, 60's design restomod floats my boat.

Last edited:
I enjoy watching it, there have been some challenging and interesting builds on there (F40, Ford GT)

I make sure I watch it, it's very entertaining.

Have it on the planner do get round to watching every episode. Very enjoyable but there have been some very silly ones (burst Reynolds ones come to mind)

Used to like it more before it became the Richard Rawlings show, there seems to be too much about him and the bar & grill than the cars lately.

However, as pointed out earlier, it's light entertainment. :)

Wasn't over impressed with the mod on the Hot Wheels Corvette rear axle though...

I enjoy watching it, especially the mechanical bits. The programme loses some interest for me when they try to add drama by introducing theatrically tight deadlines.
I've also recently seen Cuban chrome which I enjoyed....bodging heaven, not sure how real it is though.

I stumble on it, when wheeler dealers is not on and too many nature programmes are happening.

Not first choice but prevents the TV going off when it is raining outside, or I am doing man work (ie, dodging things that actually need doing, in favour of TV and coffee, with the obligatory Dog walking etc)

I enjoy watching it, I put on my tablet and watch it on the train during my commute. I do the same with anything car related because my wife doesn't enjoy car shows much so I wouldn't probably find the time to watch them otherwise.

It's strange, new series of F&L, wheeler dealers, car sos, fifth gear etc. all seem to come on over the same few weeks, then you get nothing for months.

I'm always on the look out for more car shows to help while away the train hours. What else is a good watch?

Take a look at a series called Bitchin Rides.

Could have come up with a better name to be honest but I like the way they work, it's much less slapdash than a lot of these custom car shows and the cars clearly take some time. The end product is often very good indeed.

Take a look at a series called Bitchin Rides.

Could have come up with a better name to be honest but I like the way they work, it's much less slapdash than a lot of these custom car shows and the cars clearly take some time. The end product is often very good indeed.
Bitchin' Rides: Series Info
I'll give it a go, thanks for the tip.

Thanks very much for that, I'm 4 episodes in and enjoying it.

The characters aren't as "in your face" as on the Rawlings show which isn't too bad a thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom