Fast Fords

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darrell

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Back in Mill Hill but sometimes in Skiathos
Car
Gixxer 6, Citroen Berlingo, 911 C4S, Dacia Duster and lots of bicycles.
We all know that fast Fords and some others are going for serious dough but....

We all know that fast Fords and some others are going for serious dough but....

And I'll bet that with a white paint respray, it would always be in the rear view mirror of a Veyron!

And I'll bet that with a white paint respray, it would always be in the rear view mirror of a Veyron!
Only if it can get past the Astramax that will be stuck to the Bugatti's rear bumper.....

Blimey. Can’t believe it sold for that. 😳

This Cossie too. What a price. 😑

Blimey. Can’t believe it sold for that. 😳

This Cossie too. What a price. 😑

What were they new in the mid 90’s? £25,000?
I should’ve bought one!

I bought a brand new big pot Griff in Oct 92 when I got back from a season in Corfu that’s never going to be worth £75,000.

Last edited:
What were they new in the mid 90’s? £25,000?
I should’ve bought one! I bought a brand new big pot Griff in Oct 92 when I got back from a season in Corfu.
£25k rings a bell.

The Sapphire Cossie was around £27k then down to £21k to sell stock cars when production ceased. My old man looked at buying one of the last cars but decided he couldn’t afford it. As a young Cossie Fan I was gutted. 🤨

However, as with many old cars, the interiors are horrid places.

Last edited by a moderator:
£25k rings a bell.

The Sapphire Cossie was around £27k then down to £21k to sell stock cars when production ceased. My old man looked at buying one of the last cars but decided he couldn’t afford it. As a young Cossie Fan I was gutted. 🤨

However, as with many old cars, the interiors are horrid places.
I had an RS 500 and I wanted a 4x4 Sapphire but it wasn’t to happen.

Re the interiors, I think in thirty years time we will be looking at interiors of 2021 cars and most likely be killing ourselves laughing.

Re the interiors, I think in thirty years time we will be looking at interiors of 2021 cars and most likely be killing ourselves laughing.
Definitely. Car design (especially interiors) evolves at quite a rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom