fasteners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scruffy

Car
W209 CLK 320
as a service to club members, my company sells fasteners and fixings primarily for construction but we do source all kinds of weird stuff for auto and engineering (particularly stainless) so if anyone is struggling for nuts, bolts or anything strange let me know and we'll do our best to help.

This is a non-profit offer and am happy to provide items at cost plus postage for club members only

As with eveyone else no doubt, I only log on when I've got spare time or skiving so if your in a rush get me through the contact page of our website at www.constructionfixings.com and mark up MBClub.

Moved to Classified for more interest perhaps.

scruffy said:
as a service to club members, my company sells fasteners and fixings primarily for construction but we do source all kinds of weird stuff for auto and engineering (particularly stainless) so if anyone is struggling for nuts, bolts or anything strange let me know and we'll do our best to help.

This is a non-profit offer and am happy to provide items at cost plus postage for club members only

As with eveyone else no doubt, I only log on when I've got spare time or skiving so if your in a rush get me through the contact page of our website at www.constructionfixings.com and mark up MBClub.

Sounds like a bit of sales marketing here !!!!

Gunny

Gunny said:
Sounds like a bit of sales marketing here !!!!

Gunny

Sounds like a reasonable, helpful and potentially very useful offer to me !

S.

just to clarify

I was offering to help out because firstly, is that not the idea of being in a club, and secondly, we get lots of enquiries from enthusiasts and repairers who wreck, lose or mod fasteners and components and either don't know where to source them or have had a ridiculous quote from a dealer. Some we can help, some we can't, depends on the part.

We are a volume business and am quietly confident that if every member replaced all the bolts on their car and we sold at our full list price, their wouldn't be enough profit to buy a kit kat and the reality is if it was only a couple of screws we would send them for free anyway.

The only reason for steering enquiries through the website is that its checked hourly and the server is firewalled big time. You can PM me if you want but only log on occasionally.

Faith in human nature restored?

Useful link for me scruffy.

I was wondering how much say a tub of assorted hex and socket screws would be in mixed sises of 4, 6, & 8mm threads would be. Say 100+ of each in S/S? (unless you have them in anything more exotic materials - titanium or anodised red would be nice :) )

To me this would be invaluable as I am incessantly scratching around looking for bolts and stuff.

If you can sort out something reasonable, I'm sure I wouldnt be alone in being keen on getting said 'tub' for the garage.

scruffy said:
just to clarify

I was offering to help out because firstly, is that not the idea of being in a club, and secondly, we get lots of enquiries from enthusiasts and repairers who wreck, lose or mod fasteners and components and either don't know where to source them or have had a ridiculous quote from a dealer. Some we can help, some we can't, depends on the part.

We are a volume business and am quietly confident that if every member replaced all the bolts on their car and we sold at our full list price, their wouldn't be enough profit to buy a kit kat and the reality is if it was only a couple of screws we would send them for free anyway.

The only reason for steering enquiries through the website is that its checked hourly and the server is firewalled big time. You can PM me if you want but only log on occasionally.

Faith in human nature restored?

OK
You are now entered onto my approved ( non rip off ) suppliers list
not only for car parts, but my normal day job of Construction & Commissioning

Gunny

Sp!ke

you have pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom