Fastest c63 in the uk @ msl performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Hi

As many of you guys know we have been working on Lee C63 Supercharger install.

We had the car finally dynoed and we made 634 bhp @ stage 1! :bannana:

The car @ Stock is 450 bhp.

This is now the fastest c63 in the country to go with the Fastest E55 in the UK.

So be ready for more record breaking cars and projects this year.

Maybe the first 1000 bhp mercedes in the UK.................

We can Provide anyone from Custom exhaust work to complete engine transplants and much more!:D

Thanks

Acid and the MSL Team

Awesome figures, great job and I imagine Lee will be smiling on his way Offshore on Monday, very Happy Chap :D

great work : )

This is just the Beginning @ Stage 1 !!!!

excellent work Acid, Lee will be pleased!

What makes it the fastest C63 in the UK? You mean the most powerful? As the car has had no back to back testing to date.

Last edited:
Acid

I'd edit out Lee's name and reg no from your graph if I was you ......

What makes it the fastest C63 in the UK? You mean the most powerful? As the car has had no back to back testing to date.

Ime no expert but if this car has the most bhp in the class,should it not be the fastest ?

Hi

You are correct in saying most powerful. The car has done around 1000miles since the install. We will be doing further testing once the drag strips open.

Why i say this is the fastest c63 is because we have raced a c63 ppp and the sc 63 gapped the ppp by 4 car lengths @100mhp. After that it would have destroyed the ppp.

Acid

Ps you need to drive it to understand the power

Hi

You are correct in saying most powerful. The car has done around 1000miles since the install. We will be doing further testing once the drag strips open.

Why i say this is the fastest c63 is because we have raced a c63 ppp and the sc 63 gapped the ppp by 4 car lengths @100mhp. After that it would have destroyed the ppp.

Acid

Ps you need to drive it to understand the power

Good work my friend:thumb:

I know figures aren't everything but that is mighty impressive. I doubt there would be many cars that would even get close to this, I bet Lee is more than happy.

The figures are absolutely insane, very well done.

Any other mods apart from sc on that 63?

Alx said:
The figures are absolutely insane, very well done. Any other mods apart from sc on that 63?

Hi mate its had a remap and carbinio c/f airbox.

Great result, well done Guys.

Looking at the curves on the graph, I think the stage 1 could yield a touch more power. But I am sure stage 2, then 3 will take care of that....lol

Jules.

Last edited:
So standard headers, exhaust and cams? I take it no forged internals either? What kind of boost is it running, Acid?

Alx said:
So standard headers, exhaust and cams? I take it no forged internals either? What kind of boost is it running, Acid?

Correct its a standard non pp/ppp c63.

This is crazy. Nearly 200 HP from sc alone. Was it the same dyno? Would be interesting to see it at VMax or Santa Pod. Sounds like a monster of a car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom