Fastest car you have been in ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Funny enough only on the radio the other week cant remember who but said between all of the drivers there is hardly difference in times.

Basically who wins the championship is the chap with the better car.

Maybe a great argument for scrapping the DWC and just having a CWC.

HOWEVER, just a hand full of times a driver has won the DWC but his team hasn't clinched the CWC.

IN 2008 Lewis won the drivers but Ferrari won the constructors. I know some will just say that hamiltons team mate was not as strong as Massa's. But in therory Ferrari had the better car that year.

Has he sold that yet or has he decided to keep it? I've not seen him on here much in the last few months...

Keeping it for the present as far as I know. Logical really as most things have been done with it now and it seems to be running good.

I think he's a bit busy at the moment, though we did manage a sneaky Sunday night in Birmingham a couple of weeks back. :thumb:

Fasted car ive ever driven is a race spec supercharged S2000 - absolute mental (only 400 yards but he ho)

Most HP was in a olllllllllllllld Saffy Cossie running 650 bhp - the most lag you have ever seen in your entire life but when it finally kicked in it was like being punched in the face 600psi styleee !!!

When I first got my Porsche in 1996 I thought it was fast...but the Lambo is faster...and the Ferrari faster still (I think):

Hot lap in a e63 bi turbo,

Mitsubishi Evo 6, work mate used to own one. They're pretty rapid.

Fastest car I have owned was my SLS. Fastest car I have been driven in is a friends Ultima, absolutely bloody mental.

Fastest car I owned was my cls55 which was de restricted.

Fastest car I've driven is my mates r35 gtr that was tuned to around 650bhp which was like warp mode.

Fastest car I've been in was a Tesla P85D. It's mind warping how fast these are. If you want to overtake, it's been done before your brain even realises it. Great cars, just need better quality if they're to take on Mercedes at the same price point.

which ever car my wife is driving, scary how fast a Hyundai i20 1.4 auto can go when the driver does not realise what speed she is doing.:fail

My British Land Speed holding Mini Marcos which I raced for 10 years, might not have a very high top speed but it sure got there very quickly. Still holds 4 BSL records which were set in1977

Mates 430 scudaria sounds ace even better than his old c63 black series. His gt3 rs which I've had for a few days to drive on my own but he's now got latest shape was awesome. Now he's got a lamborghini hurican excuse the spelling which is also mental. To much money ha. 430 the best I think .

ForumRunner_20160227_222920.jpg

ForumRunner_20160227_223212.jpg

Fastest car I've owned was my Audi S6.

Fastest car I've been in was the passenger seat of my girlfriends 1.1 206:eek:

MTM RS6 when I was doing systems for them. It was one of the first ones and driving it back to Ingolstadt I remember it changing in to 5th at 250 kmh still pulling well. I'm quite sure it's nothing by today's standards but felt pretty nippy at the time.

Fastest car I've driven is the 997-series 911 Turbo but I think I still prefer the F-Type R over it even if it's a tad slower.

Fastest car ive been in Lambo Gallardo, but barely got it out of 3rd gear.

Fastest ive been was in my C55. :cool:

Fastest car was a B160 courtesy car. It was amazing how much faster it was down all the dirt tracks, potholes and speed humped roads around me compared to my own 2.0 turbo!

Last year I had a day at Bruntingthorpe with McLaren. Had a morning in a 650S which included several foot to the floor blasts down the straight. It was a little damp in places but managed about 170mph before I was told to slow down for the right hander :)

Nice car but you would never have one for road use unless it was your second/third car and money was no object, I would think.

Managed about 150mph on my R1 at Jerez, on the back straight. My lap times were 45 seconds off what Mr Rossi does in a GP and its a relatively short track; proves how crap I am and how good he is!

I did get to 80mph on the M1 once but I obviously slowed down very quickly ;)

Tesla P90D with ludicrous package! I test drove one yesterday. I've owned some fast cars, E63s, GTR, C63, McLaren (driven not owned) and the Tesla - of the line, is absolutely by far the quickest. OK, the top end speed I don't think is there as a V8 will eventually pass it but for quarter of a mile, the Tesla is going to be hard to beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom