Fastest E55 Estate in the UK goes on sale!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't help but think that the price is somewhat optimistic, but I wish him all the best with the sale. He's good people.

I can't help but think that the price is somewhat optimistic, but I wish him all the best with the sale. He's good people.

+1 ^^

There's a 585bhp W211 E55 on PH at the minute for less than £12k...

Nice car with every penny

Acid's an astute businessman - whatever the outcome, it will be favourable for him

He's spent the best part of 50K on that motor, not including the original car.

The one on PH is very well presented. (Ad states it to be 2004 though and then says its an 03, and I can't find the mileage anywhere.) I would certainly take a look if was still in the market for one.

Good luck to Acid with the sale of his. Interesting to see what it makes.

The one on PH is very well presented. (Ad states it to be 2004 though and then says its an 03, and I can't find the mileage anywhere.) I would certainly take a look if was still in the market for one.

Good luck to Acid with the sale of his. Interesting to see what it makes.

viewed the one on PH a few weeks ago ....the car was rapid but had concerns over seller, very young owner + V5 log book showed name in previous owner of 9months ago, the condition of the car was not like the ad photos, the engine had oil coverage apparently due to him meddling with the rocket cover gasket the day before:rolleyes:....i thought it was overpriced for a private sale but i do suspect the seller was a trader.....i walked away....By the way the cars now been re-listed with a new seller name....

And the one on PH says 585bhp just from a pulley and remap :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom