Fat Bint on Horse Slags off my pet welfare decisions......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we give it a rest now please.

I can't comment on other people's posts on other threads. This is a emotive thread, strong opinions were given both ways but there was no trolling.

Why is his wife a part of anything? Whatever your issue is with him, take this elsewhere. We don't want to read how you or he is insignificant.

You seem to be getting personal. Someone's wife should not be mentioned here.

Which car he had or has, is not to boast or rant about. He may be a useless member, that the admin will decide not you. You are just a member like the rest of us.

Grow up, and quit acting childish both of you. And keep your private lives and wives out of this. Knuckle head retards.

Troll alert.

Most likely an alter ego (multiple personality) of DFR2000.

Trying to keep the argument alive and obtain an emotional response.

Welcome to my ignore list along with your other identities.

Can we give it a rest now please.

I can't comment on other people's posts on other threads. This is a emotive thread, strong opinions were given both ways but there was no trolling.
Regardless, this was very offensive to include another person's wife. Supporting this in anyway is outright wrong.

Troll alert.

Are you some celebrity? You're another irregular member with banter as a gain. Ignore, follow or bow down. Just do it. Publicising it has ill effect.

If you dont post thr alert members can't comprehend? You are true sole saviour?

Where were you when things escalated on this thread?
Enjoying your mediocre entertainment? Anyone who agress with this junk is a garbage person.

I’ve taken the time to reflect on this post and have decided to report to Admin, my comments on this thread are pretty inoffensive and the response above is unreasonably offensive.
Snowflakes are us. If you hand it out expect to get it back.
For all you lot who gave this poor wee soul a hard time, you are banished to the Obesity thread for an hour
Wonder if he will now give me a hard time. Noooooooooooooooooo:banana:

Regardless, this was very offensive to include another person's wife. Supporting this in anyway is outright wrong.

I was not supporting this whatsoever. I was talking about the main bulk of the thread and specifically DRFs comments to me which were not trolling.

Del and DRF obviously have issues with each other which have nothing to do with this thread.

You don't fool me but good attempt 😜 i don't think many will believe someone who dishes out so much would be so easily offended. By people they don't know. Online (i.e. not the real world).

Nice try though. 😁

And if you are that easily offended, I suggest you log off and lock the front door. 👍

Imagine taking time to ponder whether or not you are in fact offended.

Welcome to clown world.

I bet he would be a barrel of 🤣🤣🤣 if you went out for a pint with him

What is the point of that? You started it. You poked them and expected no retaliation? You are the culprit here.

Most of the members are pseudo praised, so they will fight for ages. Why entertain those imbeciles? You are becoming the spotlight.

Any person with dignity will stop when another person is offended, such is not the case here in the forum.

They will create a ruckus and then cry to the admin to close the thread or forbid you. Majority will take lead. You know the outcome, why fight against a clan of Hyenas?
Whether you are poor/rich, weak/strong, or daring/afraid, people will put you down at one place or another. Let them be, you do something else to keep yourself busy or occupied. There are plenty of solid members here, even the ones lashing out have good points to make on real car issues. So be a bit respectful towards them. And at other times play around in limit, it's for your own benefit.

Keep this place fun. Overall this is a good forum, and you should appreciate the free effort you get from members to help people in need. This is valuable time being dedicated.

Troll to a limit Sir and private message the admin if the limits are crossed.

Troll alert.

Snowflakes are us. If you hand it out expect to get it back.
For all you lot who gave this poor wee soul a hard time, you are banished to the Obesity thread for an hour
Wonder if he will now give me a hard time. Noooooooooooooooooo:banana:

How about I track you lot down via internet stalking and then cryptically publish your family home and business address plus your occupation on the forum?

How does that sound?

This thread just highlights the toxicity of a small number of members on this site. The precise reason a number of long term members have left. (as confirmed when we asked them).

[SCHOOL TEACHER MODE]You wouldnt think that you are all middle-aged men, arguing and bickering on an Internet forum.

Closing thread before you all embarrass yourselfs further.[/SCHOOL TEACHER MODE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom