Fat family have no shame .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The standard NHS bed can take 39 stone by the way!

That's not such a tall order though, a 16 stone patient with a 16 stone visitor sitting on the bed. There still has to be an additional load rating for safety.

They are perfectly aware and could not give a toss !

The old man just gives in as he can't be bothered.

Could you get permission from your dad to evict them? A few week's without rent while you tidy the flat will be less money lost that the damage they cause.

Shouldnt have a problem finding better people to rent it to...

That's not such a tall order though, a 16 stone patient with a 16 stone visitor sitting on the bed. There still has to be an additional load rating for safety.

Visitors are now requested not to sit on beds in every NHS hospital I have visited recently--- risk of infection MRSA- C Diff thing apart from anything else??

We once had a problem with an overweight tenant who used to go through an enormous amount of pillows. It got to the stage where we were replacing three or four a week.

I confronted him about the missing pillows and he burst in to tears and said that he had a recurring dream about eating giant marshmallows and that each time he woke up the pillow was always missing.

We once had a problem with an overweight tenant who used to go through an enormous amount of pillows. It got to the stage where we were replacing three or four a week.

I confronted him about the missing pillows and he burst in to tears and said that he had a recurring dream about eating giant marshmallows and that each time he woke up the pillow was always missing.

Boom tsch!

Whilst it can never be a healthy choice to be overweight surely these people should be congratulated for helping the country by not living into old age and claiming a pension and care costs for 20-30 years whilst sitting in a chair and dribbling.

Could you get permission from your dad to evict them? A few week's without rent while you tidy the flat will be less money lost that the damage they cause.

Shouldnt have a problem finding better people to rent it to...

Mate, the old man is a slum landlord, for example in one of the bedrooms there was a crack that started about 6 foot high and circled the entire room getting lower to about 3 foot so instead of paying to get replastered he just covered it up with a border ! You really couldn't make it up. The state of it, the fatties are about as good a tenant as we can get really, the last lot were illegal immigrants with a flair for domestic violence, the time before that a crack den etc etc.

Mate, the old man is a slum landlord, for example in one of the bedrooms there was a crack that started about 6 foot high and circled the entire room getting lower to about 3 foot so instead of paying to get replastered he just covered it up with a border ! You really couldn't make it up. The state of it, the fatties are about as good a tenant as we can get really, the last lot were illegal immigrants with a flair for domestic violence, the time before that a crack den etc etc.

All very odd this - you moan about the tennants and then you state your dad is a slum landlord.

Are you expecting the "Nice Family" to move in?

You reap what you sow....

They are perfectly aware and could not give a toss !

The old man just gives in as he can't be bothered.

I don't pay any rent on my shop as such and have no issues putting in furniture in the old man's other flats just this one because they are just rank fatties who have never seen or got the mental capacity to operate a toilet brush

I'm out.

I was going to comment that the fat tennant problem wasn't as bad as the young tennant we had who died in the flat one Christmas and wasn't discovered until a couple of weeks later when chasing him for the rent :(. But after reading the OP's last comment, I'm with Developer on this one and out!

As usual with these threads they have a tendency to meander off on a tangent. The whole point of the thread was just really to state that if you broke a toilet seat because you were too fat, common decency you would fix it yourself, no more no less. It's not as if they have to waddle very far as there is a plumbers merchant directly opposite the flat.

As usual with these threads they have a tendency to meander off on a tangent. The whole point of the thread was just really to state that if you broke a toilet seat because you were too fat, common decency you would fix it yourself, no more no less. It's not as if they have to waddle very far as there is a plumbers merchant directly opposite the flat.

I would just go with no toilet seat if I had to, I certainly wouldn't bother my landlord though.

If I was renting from a "slum landlord", I would attempt to spend as little as possible on the property and pass all faults on to them;)

I think the OP felt he was :wallbash: so tried the facetious route. :dk:
Why not take a leaf out of Nic Van Hoogstraten's book.

Slum landlords generally get the slum tenants they deserve. Slum tenants generally get the slum landlords that they equally deserve.

The real shame is when a decent landlord gets the slum tenant from hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom