Fault code : Y27/9 (left egr positioner) positioned signals fault

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Urfy

Hello all,
I'm having the above fault code coming up.... the vehicle is a 2005 W203 c220 cdi, originally the engine manageent light and and the was on limp mode, I replaced the egr and the light switched off, now it' still on limp mode but does Some time get it' power back then just goes back to limp mode. There is no engine management light but the above code when putting it on the diagnostic...any help appreciated.

Hello all,
I'm having the above fault code coming up.... the vehicle is a 2005 W203 c220 cdi, originally the engine manageent light and and the was on limp mode, I replaced the egr and the light switched off, now it' still on limp mode but does Some time get it' power back then just goes back to limp mode. There is no engine management light but the above code when putting it on the diagnostic...any help appreciated.
Hi,

Did you manage to find the fix for this? I see you are getting limp mode even after replacing the EGR valve. I'm having the same problem with my car and don't want to replace the EGR if it's not faulty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom