Fault codes ..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zuke

Car
c180 kompressor
Hello All,
I have C180 komp on a 03 plate.
About a month ago the engine light on the dash came on, it was due an mot so a mate turned it off.
On the mot it failed on emissions . The garage said it would probably be the O2 sensor .
So he changed it ( I think?)
it was still failing on emissions he said.
He said it just scraped through but would need a cat next year.
The engine light came back on so I borrowed a reader and had a look.
The fault codes that came up were ;
PO141 ...PO138......and PO170
Any Ideas ??
Not good with wires and stuff to be honest , spent the last 32 year fixing gearboxes for Getrag .......Any help much appreciated ,
Cheers,
Zuke .

Hi

Google the codes and you will get a sense of direction, if not clear steer on the issues
Look up an independent on here / nearby and get it put on their STAR system else you may waste money / time on parts that doesn't help (or even putting good money after bad)

I don't know who is around the Warrington area but there will be one to two known on here.

Hi

Google the codes and you will get a sense of direction, if not clear steer on the issues
Look up an independent on here / nearby and get it put on their STAR system else you may waste money / time on parts that doesn't help (or even putting good money after bad)

I don't know who is around the Warrington area but there will be one to two known on here.
Thanks For that mate, will do !

Just bobbed the light off and now only getting po141 02 sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 2
ran for a bit now back on same code

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom