Fault On Command Dx

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ROLANDRAE1972

Car
MERCEDES sport
Command Dx, Fitted To My C Class Merc,worked Perfect Until Around 1 Week Ago. It Allows You To Find Address And Works Out Route, But The Machine Seems To Think That You Are Miles Away From Where You Are So It Will Not Function Correctly Can Anyone Help,is There A Quick Solution Or Does It Need Attention,thanks.

Could possibly be a faulty Antenna.
Did you install it yourself?

Go to the position map via info and look at the number of satellites it's reporting.

As said, the antenna is an obvious candidate for this problem.

A Local Guy, He Used The Proper Leads Etc From Command But The Aeirel Was Plugged In And Mounted Under The Dash,have Noticed That The New Cars Have It Running To The Back Of The Car, Strange Thing Is Its Been Fine For Months.

If its the self adhesive type, it may have slipped (happened to me after about 6 months) comand was reporting I was miles from where I was located.
I removed cluster and found a small space I jammed the Antenna in :crazy: ....no trouble for last 3 years :bannana: .
I think the trick is to use a cleaner before sticking the Antenna under the dash.

Good Luck

Joe

Last edited:
Command Dx, Fitted To My C Class Merc,worked Perfect Until Around 1 Week Ago. It Allows You To Find Address And Works Out Route, But The Machine Seems To Think That You Are Miles Away From Where You Are So It Will Not Function Correctly Can Anyone Help,is There A Quick Solution Or Does It Need Attention,thanks.

Antenna.

Joe , Sorted It Just As You Said Think I Even Found The Same Space You Did Wicked,full Sat Nav Coverage, £20.00 Job Done And Stuck Down Proper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom