Favourite Biscuit/biscuits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
It's on the lines of the food thread.

I like most biscuits but love others lol.

I had a biscuit tonight which I haven't had for a long time. Just got me thinking the old type biscuits always taste just right.

Was a plain digestive Biscuit, I remember eating them at my grandparents house when I was a kid but forgot how nice they taste. Rich tea is another one. I like most biscuits apart from ginger nut biscuits they make me cough and I don't particularly like the flavour.

Vanilla fingers are a favourite also. Chocolate digestives also.

Have you got a favourite with a cuppa or don't really do biscuits.

Favourite would be Fox's Butter Crunch, but I can't seem to find them these days, just the ones with cream in them. Most biscuits are acceptable though not good for the waistline.

We used to occasionally have these biscuits called I think Romany Creams, but I can’t find any details about them now. They were a really rich sandwich biscuit, almost black and really fudgy. They would have been bought from a regular supermarket so its strange I cant find any details. I can find ones made by Bakers but I think they’re South African so I’m sure it wasn’t them. This would have been I guess in the 80’s or ‘90’s.

Main problem I have these days is finding a biscuit that doesn’t contain palm oil.

Lockdown is really kicking in now...Mind you I like Rich Tea also....have you ever studied a woodlice...

McVities digestives with a ripe bit of English stilton. Delicious.
I hope there's not a Stilton that isn't English. Yes, I am biassed, because I live in walking distance of the village of Stilton in Cambridgeshire. Historians are still debating whether or not the cheese originated here, but the locals have faith in the evidence of it first being made there in the late 17th century. For now though its production is limited to Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire under the protection of a certification trade mark and EU Designation of Origin.

ISTR some years ago that Hob Nobs were closely associated with W124 servicing.

Chocolate hob nobs! But I don't think that's a biscuit I don't like......

Bourbon creams are an old favourite

At school they were know as "Baboon biscuits"

You had biscuits at your school?? !! :oops:
We were lucky if we had stale bread ... :confused:
Cocoa and biscuits in the Winter evenings 👍👍

Tuck shop was also well stocked👍

I exaggerated, slightly. We had biscuits but had to knock the weevils out before dunking in lukewarm water. Only a Christmas term treat obviously ..

I hope there's not a Stilton that isn't English. Yes, I am biassed, because I live in walking distance of the village of Stilton in Cambridgeshire. Historians are still debating whether or not the cheese originated here, but the locals have faith in the evidence of it first being made there in the late 17th century. For now though its production is limited to Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire under the protection of a certification trade mark and EU Designation of Origin.
Indeed Stilton is English and proud. The King of blue cheeses imho. Combined with the sweet butter taste of the digestive biscuit and even a drizzle of honey mmmmmmmm :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom