Favourite car adverts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MOCAŠ

MB Enthusiast
Car
SLK
Here's a few contenders. I'm sure I could think of many more...

[YOUTUBE]zDN29V4bEPo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]NEFPldXp_u4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ccHB4HvaCyM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]M5zP-qbb7tU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]qK3hZjCIWYM[/YOUTUBE]

The last one, featuring the delectable Joanna David, must surely have provided some inspiration for the long-running Gold Blend commercials.

I would also have included the "They've got Michael" advert for the Renault 5 if I'd been able to find it on YouTube.

Honda 'domino' ad. No contest!

For a minute there I thought you meant Domani. And then I remembered... :doh:

Good choice, although I have to say it never made me want an Accord - not in the way the Range Rover advert above made me want a Range Rover...

[YOUTUBE]_ve4M4UsJQo[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Peugeot have had a few good ones... "Search for a Hero" and "Take my breath away" both spring to mind.

The Clio "Nicole" ads were also good - gave the car a bit of a classy feel.

I remember "Everything we do is driven by you" from Ford, plenty of good shots of rally cars.

My favourite is the VW Golf / divorce ad.

If anyone tries the topic "least favourite car ads" then all i can say is "Vauxhall"!

FWIW, I enjoyed the TG episode where they tried to make car adverts.

Last edited:
I rather like this one (and I own a Panda..) ;)

[YOUTUBE]NeLBvJzrwhs[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers,

Gaz

The last one, featuring the delectable Joanna David, must surely have provided some inspiration for the long-running Gold Blend commercials.

Isn't that Rosalyn Landor?

Cheers,

Gaz

For a minute there I thought you meant Domani. And then I remembered... :doh:

Good choice, although I have to say it never made me want an Accord - not in the way the Range Rover advert above made me want a Range Rover...

iirc, I believe this was filmed as it happened - no trick photography. Took them ages!

I love BMW and VW adverts. They are usually the ones that put a cheeky smile on your face for creativity :D

Check out the series of BMW adverts with Clive Owen. They were originally banned due to promoting speed, but they are like little BMW movies, so nice to watch :)

This is nice too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFIbuFUqJM0

P.S. How do you embed YouTube video into a post? The "Youtube button" doesn't work...

Last edited:
Here's one for Ade B - this must be his favourite just at the moment....:devil:

Honda Diesel Advert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFIbuFUqJM0

P.S. How do you embed YouTube video into a post? The "Youtube button" doesn't work...

Copy the ID part of the YouTube URL shown in bold above.
Then click the YouTube button
youtube.gif
to insert the tags, and paste the YouTube ID between the tags. All has to be on one line, with no spaces.

Top tip: If you click the "Quote" button on a post that includes something you want to replicate, you be able to see how it was done.

This is a good one, very 80's chic.

[YOUTUBE]FlIQZyPOyGU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wczL8G7Xx1M[/YOUTUBE]

Very well crafted piece of work this.

I also loved the 'Everybody looks the same" Mercedes advert - but can't find it. I think it was in nineties or early noughties. :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom