Favourite ever sportsmen/women. Team sport or individual

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
James Hunt, playboy racing driver, no one like him then or since

Oh I dont know........

How about Barry Sheene? Great racer, huge fun, right lad and I believe a party animal compatriot of Mr Hunt 😉

How about Barry Sheene? Great racer, huge fun, right lad and I believe a party animal compatriot of Mr Hunt 😉

I‘d always been led to believe Mr Sheen was squeaky clean?

I'm glad to see nobody has put forward Seb Coe.
He had such an unfair advantage with that nose of his. No wonder he won so many races.

I met him once and he had a cold.
As he reached for his hanky to wipe his nose, I said "I'll wipe it for you, I'm closer to it than you are".

Jim Clark

Emanuele Pirro and Frank Biela are two of the nicest 'sportsmen' I've worked with, so I'll choose those.

Well done that man. 1st post in 50 (Aside from me) someone has listed a woman. :thumb:

She lives quite near to me and is well known for being the nicest person you could meet.

I used to work in a "Celebrity" lawyers and most of the Sports people I met were absolute tossers with one noticeable exception, a Mr V Jones :) May be a so called hard man but when he's with his Wife he's a big softie !

Well I think Giacomo Agostini was the best Grand Prix Bike champion,a great guy to talk too and of course the one thing that set him apart from all the others is he came to the TT and said I will ride and he did and won,unlike so many other Grand Prix riders who took one look and decided not.

Well I think Giacomo Agostini was the best Grand Prix Bike champion,a great guy to talk too and of course the one thing that set him apart from all the others is he came to the TT and said I will ride and he did and won,unlike so many other Grand Prix riders who took one look and decided not.

The MotoGP riders of today would be forbidden by the terms of their contracts to take part in the IOM TT anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom