Favourite ever sportsmen/women. Team sport or individual

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
JOHN SURTEES the only man to win championships in both motorbikes and F1

Can you give an example of a world class sportsperson that goes about their business grinning like a Cheshire Cat?

It goes like this:

" Thierry Henry, Thierry Henry, Thierry Henry, Thierry Ttttttt Thierry Henry 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁. And what a World Class sportsman he was 👍

Sour puss is getting run of the balls here. That ref needs to lighten up as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It goes like this:

" Thierry Henry, Thierry Henry, Thierry Henry, Thierry Ttttttt Thierry Henry 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁. And what a World Class sportsman he was 👍
I’m a Gooner and I can assure you that when he was on the ball he was as serious as fook.

If I’m in the pool, gym on the bike or in a tri then it’s max concentration which most probably comes across as aloof, or miserable or downright rude.
After that though it’s a different story!! 🍺🍺

So would I if I had a body like you 🤣🤣!!!

Fair play to you Thierry, I would of done the same thing myself. 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Sorry to turn this into a snooker thread but Mrs Ant just reminded me of a funny incident a few years back in Carlisle:

Ronnie, Marco Fu, Hendry and Higgins were in town taking part in a Sky tournament at The Sands. Early Saturday morning Ronnie & Fu drive to The Portland Snooker Club (where I play) for a practice session. They went in and asked for a table.

The young girl on the desk: Are you members? (Not having a clue who they were)

Ronnie: No, we’re not from around here.

Girl: I’m sorry, if you want to play you’ll both have to join.

They had to pay a tenner each before she gave them a table. It was only when a crowd gathered around the table and the owner of the club popped in that she knew the howler she’d made. Poor girl never lived in down.

☺️

Screenshot_20210503-200138.png

TT ❤️ look at that Grin 👍

Sorry to turn this into a snooker thread but Mrs Ant just reminded me of a funny incident a few years back in Carlisle:

Ronnie, Marco Fu, Hendry and Higgins were in town taking part in a Sky tournament at The Sands. Early Saturday morning Ronnie & Fu drive to The Portland Snooker Club (where I play) for a practice session. They went in and asked for a table.

The young girl on the desk: Are you members? (Not having a clue who they were)

Ronnie: No, we’re not from around here.

Girl: I’m sorry, if you want to play you’ll both have to join.

They had to pay a tenner each before she gave them a table. It was only when a crowd gathered around the table and the owner of the club popped in that she knew the howler she’d made. Poor girl never lived in down.

☺️
If sour puss was with them they may have scared the girl in to play 🤣🤣

Selby closing in on another World title. I admire his application and skills, but he is the opposite of entertainment, much like Steve Davis in his prime. Its all about winning and pleasing the crowd is of no concern to him.
Hopefully Murphy can stage a comeback, but its asking a lot from his position. I doubt anyone will class this as a classic final but Selby won't care if he wins.

If Mr bore sour puss smiled more he would look less tired, worn down, and less overwhelmed, FACT. 😁😁

What a Carracter Murphy 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Hopefully this win will lighten up Mr sour head. 4th title, can't take away his fighting attitude, but he isn't the most joyous type. But fair play to him, he's one of the most gritty match players on the circuit. I personally think the more attacking players make for a better entertaining game😁😁

The crowd were more in favour of Murphy and I am in agreement with them. 😀😀😀

What a fantastic world championship that was. You've got to love Snooker 👍

What a Carracter Murphy 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Hopefully this win will lighten up Mr sour head. 4th title, can't take away his fighting attitude, but he isn't the most joyous type. But fair play to him, he's one of the most gritty match players on the circuit. I personally think the more attacking players make for a better entertaining game😁😁

The crowd were more in favour of Murphy and I am in agreement with them. 😀😀😀

What a fantastic world championship that was. You've got to love Snooker 👍
I watched tonight’s session. It was fairly good and fast flowing so enjoyed it. No lengthy safety exchanges that are usually associated with Selby.

It goes without saying that the crowd makes up 100% of the atmosphere at most sporting events but even more so snooker. I think all the players would agree that it’s great to have them back.

👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom