Favourite ever sportsmen/women. Team sport or individual

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow what drama today and tonight at the Masters snooker. Again a fantastic amount of drama. Fantastic match between Wilson and Bingham, sad one had to lose really.

Two great matches in prospect tomorrow.

It's been great this year's Masters.

Just like to add, not a tennis fan in the slightest, I don't know about you, but it gives me a sore neck 😆😆

Higgins Vs Williams last night. A fantastic match. And two of the best to ever hold a cue and play the amazing game of snooker. What drama in this sport. And the crowd have been amazing. Fair play all round 👍

Mine's got to be Mike tyson what a boxer(fighter) he was in his day
Still like watching the odd replay on Youtube. Fair play to anyone who stepped into the ring with him in his prime - regardless of how much they got paid!

Come on Hawkins, give this modern day Griffith's I hiding 🤭

This Hawkins must have money on himself to throw this Game 🙄🙈

Sour puss is playing terribly!

Best frame of snooker ever! Even if you're not a big snooker fan the Masters semi final decider between Robertson and Williams is worth a watch. I won't spoil the result.

Best frame of snooker ever! Even if you're not a big snooker fan the Masters semi final decider between Robertson and Williams is worth a watch. I won't spoil the result.

The whole match was fantastic, it's a Shame one of them had to lose. I would have preferred a different outcome. But you can't begrudge the winner of that match. Was a great come back. It's been brilliant this year's Masters. Hope the final lives up to the previous rounds!

Pal of mine was at the snooker during the week and got a photo beside …………… She didn’t know who he was!!

Attachments

• 5B13D1A5-4806-49A8-92B5-794F37DC3D43.jpg
    5B13D1A5-4806-49A8-92B5-794F37DC3D43.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 18
That does look like Joe, with a little bit of JV in there 😆. They look quite similar as they have got older for me.

I'm delighted for Barry Hawkins, what a great natured fella. Not only for making It to he's first major final but to beat the world No1 and 2 along the way, that is some achievement.

Makes for a great final tomorrow.

I'm delighted for Barry Hawkins, what a great natured fella. Not only for making It to he's first major final but to beat the world No1 and 2 along the way, that is some achievement.

Agreed, it's been a great Masters this year, and while I have nothing against Neil, at all, I will be shouting for Barry.
:) 👍

Barry was a Masters finalist in 2016. That's his only major final place up to this one.
Highly talented guy who never quite seems to make it over the line. Four time World Championship semi finalist and lost them all.

Barry was a Masters finalist in 2016. That's his only major final place up to this one.
Highly talented guy who never quite seems to make it over the line. Four time World Championship semi finalist and lost them all.

Forget about that one. It was 11: 42. 28 seconds when I wrote that post last night.

Or was it 27 seconds, can't remember now 😁

He wants to use all that talent you suggest he has to get over the line in this one🙄

Honestly did you Google he's career stats or did you know it off by heart ?😆😆

Forget about that one. It was 11: 42. 28 seconds when I wrote that post last night.

Or was it 27 seconds, can't remember now 😁

He wants to use all that talent you suggest he has to get over the line in this one🙄

Honestly did you Google he's career stats or did you know it off by heart ?😆😆
You aren't the only one here who follows snooker.
No I didn't have to Google it either.

Barry Hawkins obviously has talent. You don't reach 4 World semis otherwise.

You aren't the only one here who follows snooker.
No I didn't have to Google it either.

Barry Hawkins obviously has talent. You don't reach 4 World semis otherwise.

😂😂😂😂 You googled it, Im glad I'm not the only one that you seem to think i think that follows snooker on here.

All snooker players have talent on the Pro tour.

Who's your favourite?

A very good friend of mine used to play on the Scottish amateur circuit against the likes of Stephen Hendry, Alan McManus, John Higgins, etc. McManus came to his stag do and wedding reception about 4 years ago, I was actually sitting next to him at the reception and can confirm that he is very keen on a buffet, he helped himself to half of mine🤣

John Higgins :) 👍

What a player, I think overall has the best game. Not weak in any department.

Mine is Mark Williams. He's temperament is amazing. Even to laid back if I was to pick a negative. I like others, cue action and so but I do like MW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom