Favourite Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mat B

Car
E55 EC800
Hi all, just wondering what everyones favourite examples of Mercedes here in the UK or over the pond in Europe, America etc are

For me my main interest is modified and theres so many amazing examples

1) Ricky S - W211 E55 - My favourite all round car

2) Lee C63 - So raw and powerful

3) Alx - CL55 attention to details is outstanding

4) Savman - Well ahead of the game with his modding and cracked the first 10 sec 1/4 mile in a mercedes

5) Simon1986 - S211 E55 so smooth, clean a real 'sleeper'

please add pics if you have any :thumb:

Abbs's CLS55 AMG is a cracker in my opinion

I think Lee's (and Jim's) Weistec supercharged M156's are a credit to both them along with Acid and his guys :thumb:.

Whilst more common in the USA it's a leap of faith over here, particularly with the significant initial outlay involved.

Are we forgetting about acids monster ?:dk:
And Chris beast ?

My current favourite is Druk's turbodieseled R107 SL, a unique mod that required some proper engineering.

Speaking of Superchargers.....

Last edited:
Are we forgetting about acids monster ?:dk:
And Chris beast ?

which one he's had a few monsters? :thumb:
but never had the pleasure of seeing them.

Hence it's just personal favourites. Thats the beauty of cars it appeals to each person in different ways.

Mat B said:
which one he's had a few monsters? :thumb: but never had the pleasure of seeing them. Hence it's just personal favourites. Thats the beauty of cars it appeals to each person in different ways.
the c63 is the most powerful c63 in UK !:thumb:

Simon1986 - S211 E55 so smooth, clean a real 'sleeper'

Simon 1986 I have met him and I am sure he is older than 29! But his car is spot on as far as I am concerned!

Can't wait to see your beast when it finally hits the road though!!!!

mickday said:
Simon 1986 I have met him and I am sure he is older than 29! But his car is spot on as far as I am concerned! Can't wait to see your beast when it finally hits the road though!!!!
Simons wagon is stunning!

My current favourite is Druk's turbodieseled R107 SL, a unique mod that required some proper engineering.

I have only seen a few member's cars so far but of those I haven't yet met/seen, this car intrigues me the most for the very reason Charles mentions.
The immaculateness of Rasman's CLK55 is astonishing……but also not, because of the care he takes of it!

There are a few members cars I have seen and appreciate, but none more than Dave's palladium E63 Biturbo. Just a wonderful car.
Rash's CLK63 is superb, so well cared for and Lee's C63 is one I would gladly have.
Finally, Simon's E55 with those BBS wheels is a cracker.

I still look at the W208 coupe and think what a stunning looking design that is.

But then again, Richards ultra low mileage 2004 SL55 which has been facelifted to 2009 is pretty stunning. Maintained regardless of cost.

It's Simon1966 - he might be chuffed you've anti-aged him by 20 years!

It's Simon1966 - he might be chuffed you've anti-aged him by 20 years!

Oops. I've met simon many times and I think he should change his username as he doesn't look a day over 30 :cool:

Enough of my mistakes. More cars please.

One car I dying to see is Cliffs SL

Oops. I've met simon many times and I think he should change his username as he doesn't look a day over 30 :cool:

Enough of my mistakes. More cars please.

One car I dying to see is Cliffs SL

Cliff's SL does look good in the flesh.

I think for me:

Alps's for the ultimate modded-looks saloon

Ricky's for the ultimate modded-performance W211 saloon

ChrisA's for the ultimate modded-performance W219

Lev's for the, and I think he'll forgive me for saying it, pimped look which I would have loved a few years ago...

Alx's for the stylish CL GT

I'm not a big fan of the S211 I'm afraid although I appreciate all the modded examples over the last few years - not to mention the performances at Santa Pod which have been astonishing.

and Jim_G's for the most ridiculous power in an E class I've ever seen...

How did I forget that one... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom