fcscbari - Anyone else come across this website and imported parts from US to the UK ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dougcsv

Car
'93 500SL, BMW 320d MSport, Ford Ranger, Bond Bug
Hi I was looking around for parts for my '93 500SL and came across this website fcscbari.com - It seems they have a interesting range of parts at very competitive prices eg 27 US Dollars for two Bremi distributer rotors. I just wondered if anyone has experience of them or has imported from the US ? I have just recently got the car and it is going to require quite a lot so I'm building a list (and it's getting quite long already) I have done enough homework to know what I might be getting into.....I think ;-) TIA Doug.

Not seen that site before, but be aware that customs duty is usually payable on items sent from the US and shipping won't be cheap either.
Just something to bear in mind if you can find parts in the UK or Europe, but a little more expensive.

Not seen that site before, but be aware that customs duty is usually payable on items sent from the US and shipping won't be cheap either.
Just something to bear in mind if you can find parts in the UK or Europe, but a little more expensive.
Thanks.....yes can be a bit of a gamble with customs fees.....still trying to find the best places for decent parts.

eBay is still the best place to find used parts for your SL.

MB-Poole are the official stockist of parts for older Mercedes.
You may find what you need there.

eBay is still the best place to find used parts for your SL.

MB-Poole are the official stockist of parts for older Mercedes.
You may find what you need there.
Thanks - I'll give MB Poole a call next week.... Much obliged

Some years ago I imported some CDs from the States, by the time every body had their slice of the action it more than doubled in cost.

Having spent (read wasted?!) some time looking at this website I think it looks like a scam....I'd still be interested if anyone has bought and received goods from this specific website just so I know. Thanks.

Having spent (read wasted?!) some time looking at this website I think it looks like a scam....I'd still be interested if anyone has bought and received goods from this specific website just so I know. Thanks.
I suggest giving it a try for something of low value. I've seen some very interesting prices but it looks USA-based to me so there might be some heavy import charges.

RayH

I suggest giving it a try for something of low value. I've seen some very interesting prices but it looks USA-based to me so there might be some heavy import charges.

RayH
I might do that...but as you say I'll potentially end up with big charges anyway.

I just ordered from them too. I hope its not a scam
Did you received the item from them, I ordered an autopart from them 4days ago but now status still payment success, not yet shipped

I ordered something from them last week. They sent a tracking number it's being sent from China.

I ordered something from them last week. They sent a tracking number it's being sent from China.
How long does it take after payment til thay sent a tracking number? Do you received the item?

How long does it take after payment til thay sent a tracking number? Do you received the item?
It ordered on the 20th sent out on the 21st. I just checked china post tracking it arrived in the US on the 28th now wait for customs to do their thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom