FEBI BILSTEIN W211 wheel bearing hub

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

t-dawg1

Car
Mercedes W211
Just ordered one for my W211 as the bearing was beginning to make quite a loud noise at speed over 30mph though when car jacked there is no noticeable movement of the tyre when shaken at with hands on 12/6 o'clock position. I did repack them about 3yrs ago so I'm guessing they have run of grease. Question is does this HUB come prepacked with Grease and ready to fit like the OEM Mercedes ones come?

image-3770750280.jpg

Old hub looked all rusty hence the noise coming from it,not sure why the grease had turned rust colour? New Febi installed now and car running so quietly now it's great. By the way new Febi hub comes just like the OEM Mercedes one pregreased

Phoned main dealer just to get a quote on supply and replace of this hub...£198 for part and £240 for labour! Really felt pleased with myself when all I paid for new hub was £94 and fitted it myself in under an hour.

I may have the same issue on my E Coupe, I am getting a lot of road noise which doesn't differ in Drive or Neutral, where is the best place to confirm the correct sku/code to get the Bilstein OEM equivalent for my car?

bh13coupe said:
I may have the same issue on my E Coupe, I am getting a lot of road noise which doesn't differ in Drive or Neutral, where is the best place to confirm the correct sku/code to get the Bilstein OEM equivalent for my car?

I went to the Febi Bilstein website and you see that all the parts have the OEM Sku on them to compare with. First jack up the front and spin the wheels,if you hear an unusual noise/sound then it's your bearings that need attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom